Full-Training Content & Social Media Coaching Service
Would you like to bring a levelheaded approach to your content and social media plan? Would you like to create content your clients actually want to consume? It is easy to get lost along the way as you build your online presence, especially when your posts start looking like everyone else’s. Don’t fear, you don’t have to face it alone.
We offer Full-Training social media and content marketing coaching. We give you the tools so you can confidently plan out a quarterly editorial calendar for your business with directions to aid you in crafting compelling original content for your followers that will make a lasting impact and get your fans talking. We will educate you about low-cost tools and industry best practices for social media and blogging to ensure your efforts are creating a return on your time invested.
Well-Crafted Content Can:
- Drive traffic to your website increasing your SEO or search ability.
- Increase your list of previously vetted leads that you can nurture.
- Educate your clients of your products and services making them informed buyers.
- Tell your brand story so that you stand out from competitors as experts in your field.
- Reinforce your authenticity as a reliable, trustworthy business.
Save & Allocate Your Time More Productively
A common challenge for small business owners trying to market themselves online is stretching themselves too thin. We can help you select the right social channels for your business and give you tactics for managing your limited time efficiently. We can teach you how to plan in advance creating thought-out campaigns that maximize content across channels and media. Set measurable goals that are supported by implemented tactics in order to reach new clients, brand partners, and fans with laser focus. Learn to nurture these leads and turn them into educated prospects. Find out how to promote your existing clients as brand ambassadors and engage them in meaningful conversations.
What Is Included in Full-Training?
- An audit of your existing social platforms & blog
- Persona investigation to identify ideal clients, where they spend time online, and how best to reach them
- Clarity on what social channels you should focus on for your particular business
- “SMART” strategies & tactics for creating marketing campaigns
- Coaching on online etiquette, best practices, and answers to your pressing questions
- Clarity on how to best cross-promote content, reusing your post for maximum impact
- Copywriting advice including blog post headlines & keywords
- Software & app recommendations & training
- Advice on how to setup an editorial calendar with action items
- Accountability and support to help you stay motivated
- Instruction on how to setup a well-maintained Customer Relation Management system (CRM) and leverage your contacts with effective digital emailing campaigns
Premium Social Media & Content Grooming Service
Would you rather leave social media creation and blogging up to the pros so you can have more time to focus on other facets of your business? You can opt into our premium white glove Grooming Service for hands-free social media and content creation. This means we will do the heavy lifting for you and create a customized Quarterly Blog & Social Editorial Calendar specific to your needs. You decide what level of assistance you want, we can either implement the calendar for you on a part-time or on a full-time basis. We will ensure your content is professional, consistent, and strategic.
What Is Included in Our Grooming Service?
- A planned posting calendar for your blog & social media channels, including posting times and dates
- Compelling imagery & graphics that represents your brand standards
- Copywriting & clear call-to-actions with appropriate links
- Notation of who needs to be tagged & relevant hashtags
- Real-time reminders so you remember to pre-schedule or post at the appropriate time (if you are seeking part-time calendar implementation)
- Regular social media updates posted on your behalf (if you seek full-time calendar implementation)
- Option items include: blogging assistance, newsletter assistance
Want to Know More About Our Social Media Services?
Contact us to start boosting your digital presence. We would love to learn about your small equine business.