Private Lessons in Marketing Strategy
Work one-on-one to address your specific marketing needs in Private Lessons. Everyone can benefit from receiving marketing mentorship through our lesson program. We will provide a safe space to explore what has been challenging you most lately. We can help you set goals, meet deadlines, and dream big. Want to start a blog but don’t know how? What about a newsletter? Need a social media presence but don’t know the first thing about it? Are you intimidated about designing a new website? We can help unlock resources and educate you on the subject matter of your choice. Whatever your pressing need is, we will help work through the issue on a per hour basis. Private Lessons take place virtually or in person in the San Francisco Bay Area.
There Are Many Ways a Private Lesson Could Be Useful:
- Spend an hour getting to know Horse & Hound Marketing
- Develop a newsletter strategy
- Craft an outline for a new service offering for your clients
- Brainstorm ideas for your next few blog posts
- Create the central call-to-action for a social ad campaign
- Write content for a new website
- Determine the best way to promote an upcoming event
- Discuss ways to increase efficiencies in workflow
- Learn about a new app that could be integrated into your practice
- Make a list of keywords or hashtags and develop attention grabbing headlines
A Private Lesson is a great way to try out our partnership and determine what additional services might be appropriate for your growth trajectory. There is no commitment to keep meeting together so try a Private Lesson on for size with limited cost.
Want to Know More About Our Private Lessons?
Contact us to start boosting your marketing knowledge. We would love to learn about your small equine business.