Guiding Equine Businesses Through Marketing Uncertainty
Horse & Hound Marketing is an expert marketing trainer for small equine focused businesses, coaching clients through a structured creative brand development process known as a Brand Clinic. Completing the Brand Clinic will make your business show ring ready, with clear marketing intentions and an easily implementable step-by-step strategic plan that addresses all facets of your business. We’ve combined years of our horse industry, marketing, business development, and graphic design expertise into our signature hoof to poll Brand Clinic. We take a holistic, equine-centric approach to brand development focused on laying the foundation for your company’s success addressing both traditional and digital marketing tactics.
Working with Horse & Hound Marketing is a collaborative partnership, where we define your individual marketing voice, identify your ideal target client, and curate the look and feel of your business both on and offline. Appearance matters and a Brand Clinic will give you the confidence your business needs to strategically spur sales and craft distinctive positioning that sets you apart from competitors. You will learn to market smarter, not harder, and be saved from unnecessary stress, wasted time, and drained resources while having a little fun along the way.
Who Was the Brand Clinic Designed For?
The Brand Clinic was designed with the equestrian small business in mind. We work with established businesses looking for direction as well as fledgling horsepreneurs curious about developing their idea into a new business. Horse & Hound Marketing’s main criteria for working together are that you are invested in your business, open to creative development, and committed to bettering yourself and your strategy. The strength of our collaboration lies in our active partnership.
Clients Include but Are Not Limited To:
- Equine photographers needing to set themselves apart from competitors.
- Tack store owners looking to develop client loyalty and reach a wider audience.
- Equine massage therapists wishing to build their referral system and reward existing clients.
- Part-time Etsy sellers who craft customized equine apparel dreaming of turning their venture into a full-fledged business.
- Equine riding instructors wanting to attract a narrow client base to expand their program offerings strategically.
If You Answer Yes to Any of These Questions You Might Be a Potential Client for the Brand Clinic:
- Does marketing overwhelm you?
- Are you not sure how to invest your time or allocate money properly?
- Do you realize the importance of being on social media but not know how to carve out an authentic voice?
- Do you have a brand that could use some fine-tuning and could benefit from a second option?
- Do you hate self-promotion, but have goals to grow your business?
- Are you technologically challenged and the thought of updating your website keep you up at night?
- Do you not know what ROI, CTA, CRM & SEO stand for?
- Do you work as a team and want to get everyone onboard with an uninformed marketing plan?
The Brand Clinic Process
The Brand Clinic can be performed virtually through web-based collaborative software or in person near the San Francisco Bay Area. The clinic is made up of a series of information gathering, review and discovery sessions, culminating in our creation of a personalized brand guidebook for you to implement marketing strategies at home. Expect to invest some of your own time outside of our work sessions in thoughtful consideration and reflection especially during our initial intake period where we will survey you for insights into your business.
At the end of this process you should have everything you need to carry out the action items in your brand guidebook alone, however, many participants chose to stay on as ongoing clients with occasional tune-up lessons to ensure they continue on the right track and don’t lose sight of long-term goals.
What Is Included in the Brand Clinic?
Defining a Core Message
- Your “One Sentence” Core Brand Message
- Your Brands Elevator Pitch
- Your Bio
Telling Your Brand Story
- Market Placement: Opportunity & Trends
- Distinguishing Brand Values
- Brand Graphic Standards
- Your Brand Vocabulary: Signature Words & Phrases
Planning for Content & Social Media
- Tactics for targeting ideal clients online
- Customized content marketing & social media strategies
- Clear steps for implementation
Identifying Your Ideal Clients
- Targeted Customer Profiles
- Knowing your customers’ needs
- How to appeal to them
Think You Might Be a Match for Our Brand Clinic?
Contact us to begin the journey of discovering your brand potential. We would love to learn about your small equine business.